Allstar Pro Painting, LLC Multi-Unit Services
We have the experience and track record at Allstar Pro Painting, LLC to handle any Multi-Family paint project. We provide our Multi-Family clients with the best quality and customer service in the industry. You will be assigned a project manager who manages your job from start to finish. We inspect your properties, review your project prior to starting the job to address everything that will affect your job. We will review the full scope of work for the job with the customer, answer questions, and resolve any concerns before we begin work.
When repainting multi-family projects we inspect the property thoroughly, and we believe in our prep process, that includes power-washing, scraping, caulking, and properly protecting and masking your property. We inspect each building as we complete them, complete a final punch list, and perform a final walk through with the director of construction, contractor, or the project superintendent.
On new construction projects once awarded the job we present paint submittals for architect/owner approval. We assign a project manager and ensure there will always be a site foreman to ensure communication, oversee all progress, and attend weekly subcontractor meetings. We also supply closeout and warranty documents upon completion.
We stand behind our work and products applied. We offer the best warranties in the industry.
Why Allstar Pro Painting?
- Workmanship Warranties
- On-site Management
- High Grade Materials
- Free Color and Design Consultation
- Proper Job Preparation
- Most cost-efficient way to add equity and improve the image of your property
- Professional and Easy to understand bids
- Multiple bids with different high-end products
- Protect your assets from maintenance neglect and higher maintenance costs
- Add a custom look to your property
- Stand out from your Competitors
- Modernize and Re-brand the look or image of your Property or Business
Licensed and Insured:
- $2,000,000 in General Liability Insurance coverage and Worker’s Comp
- Licensed Arizona Contractor KB-2 AZ ROC #314559